Friday, December 4, 2015

Time To Get Cozy in Cashmere

| Threadsence Coat / Uniqlo Sweater / ASOS belt / BDG Jeans 
/ Reebok Sneakers / Thrifted Beanie |

I have been completely MIA lately in many aspects of my life (including this blog).
I guess it`s just been one of those periods in your life where you are just too busy dealing with the things in front of you.  Anyway, it`s great to be back and sharing bits of what I`ve been up to!
Me and my friend went to lunch today, and after we satisfied ourselves with full bellies, we decided to take some last minute outfit snaps (because post-eating is the best time to take outfit pics right?).

This sweater from Uniqlo is quickly becoming my winter favorite.  It keeps you so cozy and warm but still looks put together and collegiate (not your typical over-sized sweater).


Whats your favorite winter piece right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment